How can Character Education be assessed?
The impact of Character Education can be difficult to evaluate, but by no means impossible. Through careful and purposeful evaluation, the impact of Character Education can be seen through changes in school climate. For example, many schools evaluating Character Education will observe:
• reduced incidents of aggression & violence
• fewer discipline & conduct referrals
• less vandalism
• improved attendance & punctuality
• Improved contribution and participation in school life
• strengthened and improved relationships across school
• improved academic performance
We work with you to help you assess and evaluate Character Education using tools such as; school surveys, behavioural observations, data recording, and self-assessment questionnaires.