This one-day ‘in house’ interactive workshop will develop your understanding and awareness of some of the challenges faced when working with young people. Bringing the matters of behaviour and safeguarding together, this workshop considers safe practices and ways of working to ensure that everyone stays safe; young people and adults.
Outcomes from the day:
- Awareness of the challenges faced through; social mix, ethnic and cultural differences
- Solutions to situations that occur on residential and non-residential activities
- Strategies, techiques and approaches to reduce conflict and and manage situations safely
- Improved practice to safeguard young people and the adults that work with them
- Greater understanding of policies and recording systems to support safe and best practice